By Evaggelos Spyrou, Dimitris Iakovidis, Phivos Mylonas
Broad in scope, Semantic Multimedia research and Processing provides a whole reference of ideas, algorithms, and ideas for the layout and the implementation of up to date multimedia platforms. supplying a balanced, international examine the most recent advances in semantic indexing, retrieval, research, and processing of multimedia, the e-book beneficial properties the contributions of well known researchers from all over the world. Its contents are in keeping with 4 primary thematic pillars: 1) details and content material retrieval, 2) semantic wisdom exploitation paradigms, three) multimedia personalization, and four) human-computer affective multimedia interplay. Its 15 chapters hide key subject matters similar to content material production, annotation and modeling for the semantic internet, multimedia content material realizing, and potency and scalability.
Fostering a deeper realizing of a well-liked sector of study, the text:
- Describes state of the art schemes and applications
- Supplies authoritative assistance on study and deployment issues
- Presents novel tools and functions in an informative and reproducible way
- Contains various examples, illustrations, and tables summarizing effects from quantitative studies
- Considers ongoing developments and designates destiny demanding situations and study perspectives
- Includes bibliographic hyperlinks for extra exploration
- Uses either SI and US units
Ideal for engineers and scientists focusing on the layout of multimedia platforms, software program functions, and image/video research and processing technologies, Semantic Multimedia research and Processing aids researchers, practitioners, and builders to find leading edge strategies to present difficulties, establishing up new avenues of analysis in uncharted waters.